User-friendly onboard weighing system, suitable for freight vehicles with or without a cabThe RDS Weighlog 100 is mainly used on telescopic handlers, compact boom loaders and other loading vehicles on which pieces of equipment are frequently switched.
The system measures either the hydraulic pressure in the lifting circuit or the arm flexion (in the case of some telescopic handlers) to produce an accurate calculation of the net weight.
- Multiple channels: you can weigh everything without having to constantly drive to one specific spot.
- Dynamic weighing means no loss of time
- Helps check the weight of incoming goods
- Outgoing goods are accurately weighed
- An aid to making feed mixes
- Easy-to-read LCD screen with back lighting
- Dynamic weighing during the lifting motion; static weighing is also possible in some applications
- Completely watertight, so also suitable for loaders that don’t have a cab
- Facility to weigh with 5 different pieces of auxiliary equipment